LIMITED LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
Envy Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser its wheels will be free from structural defects provided there is no evidence of impact and is used under normal and intended use.
ENVY WHEELS FINISH WARRANTY
All Envy Wheels Winter Approved wheels are fully warranted for a period of three (3) years and Non-Winter Approved wheels are fully warranted for a period of one (1) year from the invoice date. The warranty does not cover surface rust, staining, oxidation, or pitting (corrosion). Customer abuse or failure to maintain and clean wheels will void the warranty (Please see care instructions below). For Polished and Machined Wheels no warranty applies to any of the uncoated areas of the wheel.
THE WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- The damage or structural failure occurs because of improper use of vehicle, but is not limited to:
- Accident or wheel impacts including but not limited to curb swipes, potholes and road hazards
- Improper upgrades, customization/mods resulting in damage (e.g., lowered suspensions, etc.)
- Negligence, Misuse, or exceeding the load rating or tire diameter
- Failure in following the complete installation guidelines provided by Envy Wheels ( See installation instruction)
- The wheel is damaged due to tire Installation or rotation, causing leaks or knocked out-of-round.
- The wheel is used together with any hardware, adapters, etc., other than those supplied and/or approved in writing by Envy Wheels.
- The wheel damage is caused by improper maintenance and the use of the wrong cleaning agents (products).
- The wheel is subjected to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, caustic cleaning chemicals, curb rash, harsh car washes, driving on salted roads, adverse weather conditions, and/or improper product care.
- The original invoice or sales receipt is not available for verification or upon transfer of title on any products by the original purchaser
- Wheels installed in a vehicle other than the original vehicle
Envy Wheels sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace, at Envy Wheels’ discretion, without charge, any Envy Wheels product which is returned (freight prepaid) to an authorized dealer from whom the wheel was originally purchased together with proof of receipt and Envy Wheels’ examination, shows that said product has failed in normal use and service due to defects in material and/or workmanship. Such repair and replacement shall not include installation. This warranty is not transferrable. The purchaser assumes full responsibility and liability for all damages resulting from all road hazards and accidents including physical or chemical, and any ensuing damage to the wheels, vehicle and passengers. Correct lug nuts, bolt lugs, studs, valve stems. Balancing weights and adherence to proper torque specifications are the installer’s responsibilities. Envy Wheels will not be held liable for any damages or injury arising from the Installation of any aftermarket (non-original) wheels and tires. Any wheels with road hazard marks, curb damage, accidents, physical or chemical damages will void the warranty.